crmatthews

Incorrect Client Version and reporting issues

Yes, It seems its taking long time to process the information, in the console i have a heartbeat record at 09:03 02/06/2015. Yet in the Datadrl.log the only entry is at 15:29 02/06/2015. So it's clearly done a Heartbeat DDR yesterday, but it's still showing the wrong version number in the client properties.

If the DDR is process successfully within dataldr.log then the data can be seen within CM12 console (devices) properties ASAP. Notice that I said "device properties". If you are looking at the summary data it will take up to 24 hour before that is updated. Hence why I never look at it.

I'm not sure why you are looking at the different place within the computer properties windows. As it doesn't list the discovery and inventory data/times.

However at the bottom of that screenshot, you can see the both Heartbeat and Hardware inventory have been updated on June 12 2015.

I'm not sure why you are looking at the different place within the computer properties windows. As it doesn't list the discovery and inventory data/times.

However at the bottom of that screenshot, you can see the both Heartbeat and Hardware inventory have been updated on June 12 2015.

Yeah sorry i wasn't sure if that's what you meant by the Computer properties. Yeah it seems the hardware scan is working better since we have turned off software scanning.

I'm still not having much luck with this incorrect version number, it seems the heartbeat is running when asked, yet its somehow not picking up the right version, despite the log files being correct?