ykgreene

MDT, USB, and 12gb WIM

Question

5 answers to this question

MDT Slasher 1.3.5 zip is opening up to a 1.3.4 version of MDT Slasher and I keep getting

"Error!! drive:\path\ is wrong path, Unable to validate this path as a deployment Share" in the "SELECT DESTINATION DEPLOYMENT SHARE"

and

"Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue." when I click on "SPLIT"

Ok so I have use MDT 2013 to create a 10gb ISO. I need to turn that ISO into a bootable usb. I need some help.

I have taken a fixed usb drive and partitioned it into a fat2 and ntfs. I have placed all of the boot files onto the fat32 partition and the deploy folder into the ntfs partition. I then set the fat32 partition to active. Then when I try to boot with it I get nothing. I need some help, step by step or video would be great.

Thanks.