xc3ss1v3

Recent SP releases

Good morning folks... Just would like to clarify a couple things with those of you who might have already installed the recent SP releases.

My current installation is System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. As I understand it, I'll need to install the file SC2012_SP2_Configmgr_SCEP.exe on both the CAS and primary site server since I'm using a heiracrchy. That will take my installation to System Center 2012 R2 SP1, I believe. Is that part correct?

The next question is, and I assume this is right, since I've downloaded what MS is referring to as an evaluation, the installation will detect current licensing and take off the evaluation period?

Thanks for your time.

Have you been able to get that resolved? Has anyone else run into a similar issue?

Not yet i havnt - although i think i have narrowed down the cause of the issue - just not sure yet why its doing it. (check previous link for the updates)