sambote

Configure Management Pack Cisco For SCOM 2012 R2

Question

Hello,

I set up the management pack Version 3.1.2 UCS manager on our infrastructure SCOM 2012 R2, my problem is that I have a message autenthication failed-invalid credential when I make the connection test. Yet with Interner Explorer I can launch and log into the UCS Manager, is anyone can help me?

I use the method of authification recommended by Cisco Username @ domain.

thank you

Infra VMware 5.5/ Windows 2008R2 / SCOM2012R2 7.1.1.10226.0

3 answers to this question

I don't really have any experience with the UCS management pack, but, have you checked the RunAs account? Maybe you need to create one, or if it is using the MSAA account, you need to grant it proper permissions.

So the MSAA is the "default" account used in SCOM if there is no RunAs account created.

Is there any documentation with the Management Pack that details the level of permissions required? Usually there should be some information on permissions, and what you need to configure/where.