CFrolander

Software center shows half of available software, won't update

Hey guys, All of a suddent my clients stopped populating their full list of advertisements in Software center. When I look in Client Center, the apps not showing up are listed as "No state information is available". I can right click them from Client Center and force the install, but I need the clients to be able to do that themselves. It's like it starts to process and populate the list, hangs up, and then it's frozen. I've removed advertisements and they don't get removed from the client once it's hung like this. I've looked at Execmgr.log and don't see anything out of the ordinary, but I'm bad with knowing which log files to look through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. There have been some changes lately with administrator account permissions, but I didn't think that could affect advertisements. I was showing an error with my SCCM Reports service account but I've set that as a more privileged account and haven't seen any errors since, and it has not resolved this issue.

post-30810-0-22005900-1438878039_thumb.jpg