pembertj

SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 Task Sequence Powershell ADK 10 (Error: 800703E9)

Has anyone found a solution to this, I'm trying to use powershell within winpe using a boot image with version 10.0.10240.16384 (win 10 ADK) however it just doesn't work

I upgraded ADK to 8.1 prior to installing SCCM 2012 R2 SP1, then upgraded to SP1, i've now upgraded my ADK to 10, (the reason i upgraded the ADK was because i noticed i was unable to modify the optional components for my current boot images) - as i'm missing these tabs. - i can see the tabs on the win10 boot images but not the 8.1 images (6.3.9600.16384)

Does anyone have any advice on how to either, get these tabs back for my 8.1 boot images so i can modify the additional tabs, or how to get powershell to work for the win10 boot images?

If you are ADK 10 you can only edit the Win10 boot images, to edit your old boot images you would have to downgrade your ADK again.

I talked to D3w4yne (he has a ticket open with Microsoft for this problem) a few days ago on a different mailing list. He said that Microsoft is still looking at the problem and has no solution yet....

~Tom

If you are on ADK 10 you can only edit the Win10 boot images, to edit your old boot images you would have to downgrade your ADK again.

I talked to D3w4yne (he has a ticket open with Microsoft for this problem) a few days ago on a different mailing list. He said that Microsoft is still looking at the problem and has no solution yet....

~Tom

Microsoft has no solution at this time... They have escalated the issue to the "Design" team and suggested I file a bug on the Connect web site.
I pretty much expected this once we learned that the issue could be replicated with WDS and the default Windows 10 boot.wim. I guess they would have to generate new wim files in a later release of Windows 10 and ADK 10? I don't see that happening anytime soon so I guess we're stuck with this...

Sorry :(