anyweb

How can I upgrade to System Center 2012 R2 SP1 with MDT 2013 Update 1 integrated?

Thanks for the amazing guide. But I have a little problem :( - Can you offer any advsie ?

I dident install CU5 before I upgraded to System Center 2012 R2 SP1 - is this going to course me any problems ? Do i need to fix anything because i missed this step ?

we are now at :

System Center 2012 R2 SP1

Console Version 5.0.8239.1301

Site version 5.00.8239.1000

ADK 8.1

MDT 2012 R2

What the best course of action ?

We would also like to move our sccm to a 2012 box as it sits on 2008 R2 at the moment.

Any advsie on this would be very helpfull.

thanks

Andrew

Hi,

I followed this guide and everything went as explained in the tutorial. Now under the MDTToolkit Folder I have folders such as Applications, Captures, Operatings Systems, Scripts, Out-of-Box-Drivers and so on. So I guess my deployment share is the folder named MDTToolkit. When I start Deployment Workbench, there is no deployment share connected to Deployment Workbench. Should I connect it manually, or can I just use MDTToolkit folder as my deployment share. I am asking this because in my OSD TS, I need to add a run command line step to add wifi profile and in "Start in" option I need to specify "%deployroot%\Applications\wifi.xml" location. I need to make sure my deployroot is the folder named MDTToolKit folder. I hope I could explained what I am trying to do.