anyweb

How can I upgrade to System Center 2012 R2 SP1 with MDT 2013 Update 1 integrated?

Awesome post, helped me very much going through the upgrade process. One question will it take a while for the Intune Extension to show back up in the console because I don't see any right now in there. I saw where you mentioned they could be upgrading but can that take awhile?

Again thanks for the post. Like always very helpful.

any extensions that you've enabled will not show up after the upgrade as they are already built in to the service pack, the only reason i have one showing up after the upgrade is because that extension had an issue during enabling which i haven't troubleshooted yet.

Great post, I'm now in the process of testing. I noticed that the System Center 2012 R2 SP1 download link (MSDN) is not correct.

Correction:

My fault, there was some confusion about the version :-). The following table (see link) explains a lot ;-)!

http://blogs.technet.com/b/michaelgriswold/archive/2015/05/14/sccm-2012-sp2-and-r2sp1-from-here-to-there.aspx

yes, it's even mentioned in the official FAQ.

Are the files on the Microsoft Evaluation Center suitable for use in production?

Yes. You can transition from a product evaluation to a full version of the product by using Site Maintenance and entering your existing product key.
  • Like 1