regan

Surface 3 task sequence woes

I've imported the win 10 drivers from MS website for the surface 3 and imported them into a package which i've set in my task sequence , however it fails every time it gets to the stage "Setup Windows and Configuration Manager" i'm thinking this is driver related but not 100% sure. i have attached my SMSTS log and i've also been following Naill's guide as its more or less the same apart from windows 10 and non pro.

Running R2 SP1 CU1 Windows 10 ADK

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11247-how-can-i-deploy-windows-81-x64-to-the-microsoft-surface-pro-3-using-system-center-2012-r2-configuration-manager/

LOG[Failed to run the action: Setup Windows and Configuration Manager.

Unspecified error

what does your ccmsetup.log file say ?

100% sure , ive checked date is correct in PE and it is so im scratching my head at why the log says 11th. The only thing i have noticed is when i did a build and capture it was the 11th.

just tried on a brand new surface and it has the same date in both the ccmsetup log and client.msi log

noticed that ive got the following errors bellow , also the site version of the client in the Log is blank which i assume it shouldn't be. It looks like the client upgrade is broken. Only thing i could think of is the permissions some how got changed during the upgrade so ive changed them so everyone and the site sever has read access to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager and SMS_mysite