welshslider

Capturing an image - Nothing runs after Capture wizard

Hi everyone,

I am trying to capture a windows 8.1 64 bit image with Office 2013, citrix and a few other apps installed. I've also tried on a windows 7 32 bit image with the same result.

The result is I can create the iso file. When I mount the ISo file on the reference machine I can run the wizard and point to a location to create the wim file. When I click Finish nothing happens. I've tried multiple times and different machines with the same results. The machines are not on the domain.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

assuming you are using capture media to do this search for the smsts.log file and attach it here,

why are you not building the image using MDT or ConfigMgr build and capture process ?

I'd also use MDT for building reference images, have a look at this:

http://www.scconfigmgr.com/2013/09/19/create-a-windows-8-1-enterprise-reference-image-with-mdt-2013/

Also, I created a tool that will assist in setting up configure everything required for creating reference images with MDT:

http://www.scconfigmgr.com/2014/09/13/mdt-factory-tool-version-1-0-1-has-been-released/