Vini

Unable to reimage an already active machine...

We've recently upgraded to the very latest version of 2012 R2 available, including CU1 (5.00.8239.1000). Since doing that, it seems, we are unable to re-deploy an OS to a Device that is "active" or has been previously deployed.

Removing the device from the SCCM Console (and thus DB), allows the OSD process to begin again.

Any ideas?

Currently the Task Sequence is deployed to Unknown Devices and a collection, in which these previously imaged devices exists.

I assume you mean deployment start time. The deployment start time to the "All Unknown Devices" collection is 25/09/2015 which is almost a week ago. The deployment to "All Active Systems" (a custom Device Collection based on All Systems, whereby only systems with an Active client are included) is the same...

The log shows "no advertisement found", but considering I'm deployed to All Unknown and All Active Systems, I don't know what else I could "deploy" to...!

This is causing many problems now, specifically during testing.

Currently the Task Sequence is deployed to Unknown Devices and a collection

Is this the same TS that originally imaged these active devices?

How is it deployed to media/pxe etc and never run, always rerun etc..?

If it's PXE have you cleared PXE flag if a flag is set that is?

Have you tried creating new TS and deploying it out?