Pelegit

Agent Policy

Hi everyone ,

i have question and problem with my sccm ,

Recently i noticed that after someone from our helpdesk team deploy an new image we encountered in policy agent issue .

our process is very simple :

take a new computer . we perform boot PXE and deploy image (Task sequence ) i noticed that in my task sequence there is a task that have to install configmgr (client /agent ) on computer .

it's working well but why the agent do not get the policy ? or why in "Configuration Manager" i see only 6 tabs ? the issue happen only in new computer , i have workaround it's uninstall agent using "ccmsetup.exe -uninstall " and then install remotely using SCCM console "install agent" to specific system (computer )

it's very strange and annoying ,

as i know my sccm have to speak with the all agent automatically in 60 minute , but when the new computer push the all policy ?

all new client can ping to sccm server and the firewall is in turn off + NSLOOUK from client to SCCM working ,.

thank you

Hi

i have checked the log and i dont see any error in log file

File C:\Windows\ccmsetup\{181D79D7-1115-4D96-8E9B-5833DF92FBB4}\client.msi installation succeeded.

Task 'Configuration Manager Client Upgrade Task' does not exist

CcmSetup is exiting with return code 0

with your permission i also add that in my sccm there another Mgrclient package that call "Upgrade" maybe i have installed it also?

So that suggest that the client has been installed correctly. it is unclear to me exactly what problem you are having, does the client send inventory to your site server? Does the client any deployments? What six tabs are you talking about?

The problem is that after client installation the agent don't getting all tabs' and all policy , but if i remove the agent and then i will install it using SCCM console "Install agent to specific computer" the all tabs and all policy appear well .

The problem is that after client installation the agent don't getting all tabs' and all policy , but if i remove the agent and then i will install it using SCCM console "Install agent to specific computer" the all tabs and all policy appear well .

That sound like your boundaries are not right. What type of boundaries are you using?

i have IP (network) +AD discovers

old client in same network working well with sccm , the problem is only when i install new image

What exactly is IP Network? is the IP range or IP subnet?

What exactly are the subnet masks of your clients?

What exactly is the IP subnet mask for your AD subnets?