Pelegit

Agent Policy

From my experience, I have learn to NEVER to setup PKI for CM12/CM07, it is just too much of a pain.

If CSS doesn't know what the problem is then you will likely never get an answer here either. I would continue to work with them.

in "Configuration Manager" i see only 6 tabs ?

Is there a _SMSTaskSequence folder on the root of the OS drive?

I ask because we saw an issue where the client would look like it was installed properly, but not actually work, and instead of having either all of the tabs and 11 actions (normal client) or some of the tabs and only 2 actions (normal client that's not actually approved yet), it would have 5 or 6 actions. The _SMSTaskSequence folder was present, indicating that something had gown wrong during OSD, since this is normally removed automatically. Doing an a full client uninstall/reinstall was the only way to get the clients in this state to work.

Root cause for us was an unexpected reboot during deployment (specifically, one initiated by one of the Applications that was being installed).

From my experience, I have learn to NEVER to setup PKI for CM12/CM07, it is just too much of a pain.

If CSS doesn't know what the problem is then you will likely never get an answer here either. I would continue to work with them.

Ok , thank you , i got the server with PKI and then i decided to cancel it

Is there a _SMSTaskSequence folder on the root of the OS drive?

I ask because we saw an issue where the client would look like it was installed properly, but not actually work, and instead of having either all of the tabs and 11 actions (normal client) or some of the tabs and only 2 actions (normal client that's not actually approved yet), it would have 5 or 6 actions. The _SMSTaskSequence folder was present, indicating that something had gown wrong during OSD, since this is normally removed automatically. Doing an a full client uninstall/reinstall was the only way to get the clients in this state to work.

Root cause for us was an unexpected reboot during deployment (specifically, one initiated by one of the Applications that was being installed).

Can you explain me what you do mean" OS drive"? in my TS there is a task that should install configMgr .. but i suppose that its't your meant isn't?

can you give me more details : when preform uninstall or install i confused (in my task there is task of install Mgr) what is the correct orders ?

your old issue is very similar issue that we have just instead 2 tab we have only 5 tabs (it's still not all ) right for now my work around is uninstall SMS agent from client and install renew and it's working pretty good but agree with me that normally organization can't work like it

Can you explain me what you do mean" OS drive"? in my TS there is a task that should install configMgr .. but i suppose that its't your meant isn't?

can you give me more details : when preform uninstall or install i confused (in my task there is task of install Mgr) what is the correct orders ?

your old issue is very similar issue that we have just instead 2 tab we have only 5 tabs (it's still not all ) right for now my work around is uninstall SMS agent from client and install renew and it's working pretty good but agree with me that normally organization can't work like it

"OS drive" = where Windows is installed.

Hi ,

I found the problem ( i thing ) ..

i notice that in my sccm there are some hotfix that one of them called "KB2905002"

once i deploy new image and then i install manually the KB "KB2905002" the problem solved and all policy working well!

now i read in google that i need insert in "Setup Windows and ConfigMgr " ( Installation Properties ) the hotfix

I have inserted that :

PATCH="%_SMSTSMDataPath%\OSD\INT0000E\Hotfix\KB2905002\Client\x64\configmgr2012ac-r2-kb2905002-x64.msp

But after my image with above hotfix deployed the sccm agent doesn't install , i opened the log and i saw error

Unable to create a temp copy of patch

i have given full permission in folder that contains the hotfix ( everyone full control )

somebody now how can i solve it ?

Thank