Zlodey

MS Office 2010 Installation Date

Hi, Guys!

I have to create report based on MS Office 2010 installation date in Add/Remove programs. Unfortunately, I found out that Install date on PCs is wrong. It shows that Office installed a month ago - I know that it is wrong 100%.

It seems that add/remove program install date have been changed since last office 2010 updates was installed.

After that I've turned on Quick Fix Engineering namespace in hardware inventory to discover first ms office update install date, but no luck. Column "Name0" in v_GS_QUICK_FIX_ENGINEERING is NULL.

Does anybody know what could be a workaround to get MS Office 2010 installation date?

Thanks!

To close off this tread, since you posted this topic in multiple forums. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6fa1d65d-9abd-4b9e-ba7e-649b9199a86f/microsoft-office-2010-inventory?forum=configmanagerapps

The date changed because you applied a Software Update to Office.

No you can't get the original date back.