Pelegit

UDI appliction and packages

Hi guys :rolleyes:

, I have TS (MDT) that i created in my SCCM ,

i added some app&pack to my ts using UDI , the problem is that when i try to deploy the image everything work well except app&pack installs , no one of them installed , i get Error :

the error is ReleaseRequest failed with error code 0x80004005

Task Sequence Manager could not release active TS request. code 80004005

as i understand that the error 0x80004005 is generic error ?

important to note those app&pack working well in software center +we have another image (without UDI) that we added some applications and packages as they will install in deployment process and they working well ,

The problem occurred only with image that mix with UDI,MDT

These are my configurations :

post-25256-0-93800400-1446615587.png

post-25256-0-41302700-1446615585.png

CU2 just got released it may fix this for you

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3100144

Applications will not install when you use them with a dynamic variable list in a task sequence if no SMB package share was defined for the content. This affects only installations that use a dynamic variable list. Other installation methods are unaffected. Errors that resemble the following are recorded in the Smsts.log file on the client:

No Http location found
Failed to download content for SMS package PRI00080, hr=0x80004005
Install Dynamic software action failed to resolve content for packageID: 'PRI00080', programID: 'TestApp'. Error Code 0x80004005

What does your convert list to two digits look like? If your command changes the base Variable your install applications Base variable is WRONG.

What i have to do for convert it ? and can you tell me how should i do it please because i have read some articles in google and no one mention "convert" process

cscript.exe "%deployroot%\scripts\ZTICoalesce.wsf" /CoalescePattern:Applications /CoalesceTarget:CoalescedApps /CoalesceDigits:2

The pattern is what its reading from the UDI wizard. It converts to the "target" name. So therefore your Target name for your install applications should match this.

What wrong with my available ? i have leaved it by default .