CraigSCCM

SMS_STATE_SYSTEM Critical, loads of errors :(

I think I'm going to get Microsoft on-board with this, luckily the logs aren't filling up with excessive amounts of space, so I've just quickly created a Powershell script schedule too delete everything in the corrupted directory every hour, until this is resolved i don't know what sort of impact it's having on the users though, i haven't heard anything as of yet...

I have the same issue >>> http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/topic/13210-intune-sccm-topic-type-8001/

I decided to create a new SCCM instance in my home lab (SCCM 2012 R2 CU4) and none of the extensions have come down so it looks like whatever they've done to the Intune connector within the last week has broken it.

Also logged a call with Microsoft to which I get the standard response "we'll get the engineer to call you back with an update straight away"...that was 2 days ago!

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Not yet. Tweeted MS Intune over the weekend and ticket was escalated (how much good that'll do I don't know!). Ended up getting a diagnostics tool from MS which compresses all of the logs from the SCCM server and sends it to the engineer. Sent that back last night so should hopefully hear something within the next 24/48 hours.

The Intune service dashboard showed this update for the 7th:

=========

[Resolved] Service is restored.
(Started on 11/7/2015 1:45:00 AM UTC)
11/7/2015 5:19:37 AM (UTC)
Final Status: By design, the service took the appropriate action to remediate impact. Engineers then validated that service was restored. User Impact: Affected users may have been unable to retire or wipe their devices. Customer Impact: Analysis of incident scope indicated that a very limited number of customers and users appeared to be impacted. Incident Start Time: Saturday, November 7, 2015, at 1:45 AM UTC Incident End Time: Saturday, November 7, 2015, at 4:26 AM UTC Preliminary Root Cause: The root cause of this incident is not known but is under investigation. Next Steps: The following is a list of known action item(s) associated with this incident. As part of the Office 365 problem management process, additional engineering actions may be identified to improve the overall service. - Action: Identify the underlying root cause and develop a solution to prevent reoccurrences. Please consider this service notification the final update on the event.
11/7/2015 4:33:28 AM (UTC)
Current Status: Engineers continue to investigate an issue in which some users may be experiencing problems accessing or using Microsoft Intune services or features. User Impact: Affected users may be unable to complete wipes for devices. Customer Impact: Analysis of incident scope is underway. Some customers may be impacted by this event. Incident Start Time: Saturday, November 7, 2015, at 1:45 AM UTC Next Update by: Saturday, November 7, 2015, at 5:30 AM UTC
11/7/2015 3:31:00 AM (UTC)
Current Status: Engineers continue to investigate alerts indicating a possible issue with the Microsoft Intune service. Customer Impact: Analysis of incident scope is underway. Some customers may be impacted by this event. No customer reports of the issue have been identified at this time.
11/7/2015 3:03:43 AM (UTC)
Current Status: Engineers are investigating an issue in which some users may be experiencing problems accessing or using Microsoft Intune services or features. This event is actively being investigated. More information will be provided shortly. Customer Impact: Analysis of incident scope is underway. Some customers may be impacted by this event. No customer reports of the issue have been identified at this time.

=========

Spoke to someone in SCCM support this morning. Mentioned the ID 8001 error and they didn't know much about it.

First set of logs didn't get through to them :angry: so just waiting on another link from them to send them over again.