CraigSCCM

SMS_STATE_SYSTEM Critical, loads of errors :(

Nothing. Phone call from MS this morning saying they had the logs but will call me once they have an update.

On a separate note, found these errors in the compmon.log from when i first enabled the Intune connector on my new SCCM environment:

Failed to read the required Operations Management component registry key values on local computer; error = 6 (0x6).

Failed to read in current property values and refresh the COpsMgmtComponent object; error = 6 (0x6).

Not seen them since the 5th November but then the rest of the log is filled up with this:

Checking components ...

Can not get the current execution state for component Windows_Intune_Service since it is not installed or completed installing.

Waiting until the next polling cycle in 300 seconds from now.

I checked compmon on the server now as well

and i have the same:

Checking components ... SMS_COMPONENT_MONITOR 2015-10-24 22:45:26 4276 (0x10B4)
Can not get the current execution state for component Windows_Intune_Service since it is not installed or completed installing. SMS_COMPONENT_MONITOR 2015-10-24 22:45:26 4276 (0x10B4)
But if i check the Microsoft Intune Connector under site status it's flagged as OK
So thats why im wondering if Windows_Intune_Service is the same as the connector...
As if i check the SCCM services there is a Windows_intune_Service and it's not running, i have checked 2 sccm servers and that services isnt active on any of them

I logged a call with MS, STILL waiting for them to get back to me <_< i didn't have to enable the intune connector when i upgraded though Danny, was yours connected before or not?

well i had both scenarios.

I did have it connected and then upgraded to R2 SP1 CU1 (on my home lab which is still not working)

And I didn't have it connected when on R2 CU4 (on my work live environment which is also still not working)

Both exhibit the same symptoms.

Had contact from my Intune engineer to say he's finally got round to looking at the logs. I'll hopefully hear something back today or tomorrow.

Just had a call from my Intune engineer. He's just leaving for the day (lucky sod) but he has asked for a remote session first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure what we're going to get out of that but at least it's better than me looking at the same old logs over and over again!

Just had a call from my Intune engineer. He's just leaving for the day (lucky sod) but he has asked for a remote session first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure what we're going to get out of that but at least it's better than me looking at the same old logs over and over again!

I agree, I've had enough of looking at logs now lol