CraigSCCM

SMS_STATE_SYSTEM Critical, loads of errors :(

I hate Microsoft as well...but...when you speak to a Microsoft SCCM professional in the UK who resolves the problem, part of my faith becomes restored ;)

So those errors in the statesys.log, ignore those. As we all first thought, Microsoft have been clever and added a type ID into Intune that is not recognized by the SCCM database (yet! I stress yet!). They've no idea who done it but it's preparing for a future extension release which is coming soon. They've not said what the extension is though.

If you've got any problems pushing down configuration baselines to your mobile devices, all you need to do is make sure that within 'Configuration Baseline Deployment Properties' you have "Remediate noncompliant rules when supported".

post-22281-0-95434900-1447327588.png

"But this is already ticked" I hear some of you cry. Indeed. I had this option ticked last week on my old SCCM environment on my only test baseline but the policy never went down to the device. So installing SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 CU2 has done something...just no idea what though!

In addition they've fixed the problem with adding Windows phone apps through SCCM. Before CU2 you couldn't add the app from the Windows store as the URL/GUID was invalid. Now you can find the app and click OK.

I hope this info helps.

So in all Microsoft said that you can ignore those errors for now? And just live with the ammount of errors that are coming in to the system?

Do you have an official statement from them regarding this you can share?

And regarding the other i have remediate checked and even got allow remediation outside maintenance checked. But as far as i tested before the compliance is working for us on androind an iphone

So in all Microsoft said that you can ignore those errors for now? And just live with the ammount of errors that are coming in to the system?

Do you have an official statement from them regarding this you can share?

And regarding the other i have remediate checked and even got allow remediation outside maintenance checked. But as far as i tested before the compliance is working for us on androind an iphone

yup. They said ignore them for now. Your corrupt folder within the statesys folder will fill up though so i'd clear that down every-so-often until they release CU(whatever).

Nothing official but i'll see if I can get that info out of the Intune engineer.

yup. They said ignore them for now. Your corrupt folder within the statesys folder will fill up though so i'd clear that down every-so-often until they release CU(whatever).

Nothing official but i'll see if I can get that info out of the Intune engineer.

Wow, just the response I would expect from MS *rolls eyes*

@CraigSCCM: have you gotten any respons from MS?

Nothing yet mate,...still waiting on a call back -_-

I don't like red in my infrastructure i like Green, let's hope they release this asap

Same here, i dont like seeing red... and at the moment we have 7 mobile devices enrolled, what will happen when the company decides to take it into produktion and we have 1000-1500 mobile devices. The ammount of errors will be staggering.....

Please let me know what MS says to you.