CraigSCCM

SMS_STATE_SYSTEM Critical, loads of errors :(

Just checked this morning, all the logs are cleared (still on Critical on Intune Connector) but nothing about trying to process them corrupt files

post-29597-0-40310800-1448874182.png

Nothing in the corrupt folder in the C drive either....don't want to speak to soon, but I think MS may have solved this globally?

I had this problem for about 2 weeks..waiting to see what the outcome was from this thread. Tried to delete the corrupt SMX files..just keep coming back after 5 mins.In the mean time we had another issue in which we had to power down the sql server and sccm server. After that .. its been about 3-4 days now I don't have this issue again... I know its weird..just thought id comment on it.

I had this problem for about 2 weeks..waiting to see what the outcome was from this thread. Tried to delete the corrupt SMX files..just keep coming back after 5 mins.In the mean time we had another issue in which we had to power down the sql server and sccm server. After that .. its been about 3-4 days now I don't have this issue again... I know its weird..just thought id comment on it.

I don't think it was a configuration manager issue, i think it was purely down to MS updating Intune, with the help from Bumbi85 and Danny that's what we identified anyway lol

I haven't had any errors - been 2 days now...keeping my fingers crossed :-D

Did they say what the fix was? I left MS dealing with one of the other guys, so not sure how it's panning out so far

No they didnt say exactly what caused the issue, but the fix was implemented on their side. On the Intune servers is my guess, they classified it as a bugg and we didnt have to pay for the support ticket.

Checked the server yesterday and havent had any new errors, yay :). Hopefully it will stay this way.

Regarding that other error in your picture(atleast the download error) we had a few of those aswell, we installed CU1 on the server (2012 R2 SP1 CU1) and alot of it went away, but not all. And MS said as far as i can recall that those errors could pop-up now and then, but the function was working.