George

My Site Company Hierarchy with 2008R2 domain controller

Question

Hello!

Am not sure, but I guess that since our DC’s was upgraded to 2008R2 the “My Site” “Company Hierarchy” in MOSS 2007 won’t update information from AD. Somebody know something about this issue? I have no errors in logs, profile import works just fine but no information about employee changed on “My Site” page when updated in AD (assistant, group membership, boss etc.)

:blink:

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

Hello!

Am not sure, but I guess that since our DC’s was upgraded to 2008R2 the “My Site” “Company Hierarchy” in MOSS 2007 won’t update information from AD. Somebody know something about this issue? I have no errors in logs, profile import works just fine but no information about employee changed on “My Site” page when updated in AD (assistant, group membership, boss etc.)

:blink:

Thanks!

Update.

This fixed in SP2. The problem is that sync does not take updated manager field from AD. You hsve to delete manager from sharepoint profile manually and resync sharepoint with AD.