dk4444

Error 16793219 when downloading Adobe Flash (SCUP)

Hi There, please advise.

My WSUS (W2012R2, also DP) is a separate server from SCCM 2012 r2 sp1 (W2012R2, site).

Proxy set on both server at local system and current login account, not issue surfing web.

SCUP no issue getting catalog and publishing but error when trying to download.

How do I manual download and place where to test?

Please see attached. Thanks.

post-32182-0-64527000-1450325493.png

In our lab (not production), we have the top level SUP separate from the primary site as well. I never did bother to figure out why--I suspect it's DNS issues or a firewall issue that was introduced in the last 3 months; but in that lab, in order to download content which originated from SCUP, on the top level SUP server I installed a CM console instance, and I could download them from that console--but not from a console running elsewhere, not even on the primary.

I didn't bother to figure it out because it is just our lab... and I have other issues pulling at my time... Anyway, it's a thought/something to try. Install the adminconsole on your SUP, and try it there.