nhottinger

Issues with boot images

Hi

I'm trying to import Dell Latitude E5270 nic driver into the boot image resulting in the same error as above. We're on CB1606 with ADK 1607 and 1 of the drivers within the package is the Intel I217-LM driver. I've tried the clear temp files, check temp folder perms, run as admin etc etc to no avail.... Can anyone offer any help?

•	Description = "Failed to inject OSD binaries into mounted WIM file (often happens if unsigned drivers are inserted into x64 boot image)";
•	ErrorCode = 2152205056;
•	File = "e:\\cm1606_rtm\\sms\\siteserver\\sdk_provider\\smsprov\\sspbootimagepackage.cpp";
•	Line = 5004;
•	ObjectInfo = "CSspBootImagePackage::PreRefreshPkgSrcHook";
•	Operation = "ExecMethod";
•	ParameterInfo = "SMS_BootImagePackage.PackageID=\"SHE00003\"";
•	ProviderName = "WinMgmt";
•	StatusCode = 2147749889;

Thanks

I'm not sure what unblocking the file means?

I've just run the process again, below is the extract from smsprov.log. I can provide a screen shot to show the drivers are signed.

*~*~e:\cm1606_rtm\sms\siteserver\sdk_provider\smsprov\sspbootimagepackage.cpp(5004) : Failed to inject OSD binaries into mounted WIM file (often happens if unsigned drivers are inserted into x64 boot image)~*~*

I'm not sure what unblocking the file means?

I've just run the process again, below is the extract from smsprov.log. I can provide a screen shot to show the drivers are signed.

*~*~e:\cm1606_rtm\sms\siteserver\sdk_provider\smsprov\sspbootimagepackage.cpp(5004) : Failed to inject OSD binaries into mounted WIM file (often happens if unsigned drivers are inserted into x64 boot image)~*~*

FYI : I've updated SCCM to CM 1610 which has updated the Boot disc, which looks to already have the drivers required for I217-LM/I219-LM included.