anyweb

How can I use Updates and Servicing in Offline mode in System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch) ?

Hi,
Basically I am trying to perform an upgrade of SCCM version (using the Service connection tool in offline mode) from 1910 (Console Version: 5.1910.1067.1600, site version: 5.00.8913.1012,Client version: 5.00.8913.1012) to 2203 in an offline Environment
Following Procedures described in this Document, I performed the “prepare” and “connect” steps (in this order).

Then, performing the “import” step of this Procedure, I don’t notice particular errors or exceptions in log files (ServiceConnectionTool.log, ConfigMgrSetup.log)

The problem is that after these steps I don’t see any update as available in the Console (under Updates and Servicing section).
I know that jumping directly from 1910 to 2203 could be not a feasible operation (because of feasible upgrade paths) but I should view at least updates that are more close to 1910 version (for example I thought to perform a “double step” upgrade from 1910 to 2010 and then from 2010 to 2203). Right?

what does the ServiceConnectionTool.log file reveal ? can you attach it here

did anything appear in the C:\Temp\UpdatePacks folder ?