Mr_YanL

MDT Driver Issue

Question

My issue is this... after an unattended image deployment, the 02 Micro MMC/SD driver (2.2.2.1051) that is installed on our Latitude e5520/5530/5540 is an incorrect driver that causes the "my laptop won't wake up" issue. When searching through the driver folders in MDT, I can not find that driver. Now, I'm confused as to how that driver is being installed since it is not in MDT(as far as I can tell) and the drivers are pulled from the appropriate folders based on machine model. If anyone has any insight, or suggestions on where to look, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Edit: I found the driver... it was located in a driver subfolder for a different model laptop. I'm only uncertain now, as to why the driver is being used for models that do not match the criteria. All in all, I guess everything is ok now. Thanks.

Edited by Mr_YanL

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet