anyweb

Windows 7 hits the shelves

It's October 22 today. A completely random date in the grand scheme of things (we Dutch lost a big naval battle to the Ming dynasty on October 22 1633), but it also happens to be the release date of the newest version of Windows - Windows 7. Since Windows is still the most popular desktop operating system out there, this is pretty big news.

The problem, of course, with releases like Windows 7 is that the new operating system has already been torn apart and examined in great detail over the past 10-12 months, so there's little in there that will surprise anyone who has't been living under a digital rock the past year or so. I could list the new features and improvements, but you probably already know everything there is to know.

read the whole article here > http://www.osnews.com/story/22378/Windows_7_Hits_the_Shelves

It's October 22 today. A completely random date in the grand scheme of things (we Dutch lost a big naval battle to the Ming dynasty on October 22 1633), but it also happens to be the release date of the newest version of Windows - Windows 7. Since Windows is still the most popular desktop operating system out there, this is pretty big news.

The problem, of course, with releases like Windows 7 is that the new operating system has already been torn apart and examined in great detail over the past 10-12 months, so there's little in there that will surprise anyone who has't been living under a digital rock the past year or so. I could list the new features and improvements, but you probably already know everything there is to know.

read the whole article here > http://www.osnews.com/story/22378/Windows_7_Hits_the_Shelves

Well i have tested W7 now for 6 month, and its WAY much better than Vista, but i dont know if its beets XP... I dont know, but im running it on DELL XPS M1330 and my fan is ON the whole time, With Vista the computer sucked, and when im installing XP on it, ITS ROCKN ROLL.... W7 here to stay? Dont think so, this is just a middle phase of microsoft i believe....( remember that this is my thoughts of W7, and only mine, copywri.... ;) hehe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.