anyweb

Updating SCCM 2007 SP2 RC (or beta) to SP2 Final

no don't do that, the boot image that it didn't update, what is it called and what version is it currently, is it an mdt or custom boot image ?

It's just Microsoft's standard x86 boot image, version 6.0.6000.16386 (the x64 image was updated to 6.1.7600.16385). I had added drivers to it so I think that's why it failed. I have since removed them but can't get it to update...

Sorry for the delayed reply, but it looks like my email notifications are getting bounced somewhere.

well the sp2 update wont update custom images, the boot images (both those that get updated and those that fail to update) are listed in the ConfigMgrSetup.log

Ah right. :) None in there - I already removed (after going to SP2) the ones I had put in there previously. I read in other posts about doing that and then checking 'enable cmd prompt' to make it rebuild the image but this still fails.