JustSomeDude

SCCM 2012 R2 Task Sequence just doesn't cooperate

Hello all!

I've been trying to deploy Windows 7 64-bit to our new HP EliteDesk 800 65W G2 Desktop Mini PC. All goes OK up to apply operating system step (error occurs at the end of apply OS step). After downloading and applying OS.wim to C-drive, i get following errors to smsts.log:

Failed to save environment to (80070057) TSManager 28.1.2016 12:08:23 1348 (0x0544)
Failed to save the current environment block. This is usually caused by a problem with the program. Please check the Microsoft Knowledge Base to determine if this is a known issue or contact Microsoft Support Services for further assistance.
The parameter is incorrect. (Error: 80070057; Source: Windows) TSManager 28.1.2016 12:08:23 1348 (0x0544)
Failed to persist execution state. Error 0x(80070057) TSManager 28.1.2016 12:08:23 1348 (0x0544)
Failed to save execution state and environment to local hard disk TSManager 28.1.2016 12:08:23 1348 (0x0544)

After these errors there are other inputs in log, but I believe OSD failing is about these errors. When I try and start computer (in which OSD has failed) I get error:

"An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system.

Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart"

Any ideas why I'm getting these errors and how can I fix them?

Thanks!

Hi,

It looks like it is something with the formating step, storage drivers or simply a format is needed.. as the TS throws this:

"We do not find an available volume to store the local data path TSManager 2016-01-28 12:08:23 1348 (0x0544)"

Are you using BIOS och UEFI? it says that the UEFI Format step is disabled..

/Jörgen