Ricardojppb

client site - primary x secondary

Thank you. You know because after the installation of a secondary site, the parameter configured in the client installation points to the secondary site and not the primary? Tenns Microsoft link which informs it?

I don't know what parameter you are talking about nor do I understand what you mean by your last sentence, can you explain a bit more?

I don't know what parameter you are talking about nor do I understand what you mean by your last sentence, can you explain a bit more?

I think what he is trying to ask if there is any parameter to be used in the client installation for that site... like SMSSITECODE=abc

I think what he is trying to ask if there is any parameter to be used in the client installation for that site... like SMSSITECODE=abc

You might be able to set that be it is complete irrelevant in CM12, clients can only be assigned to Primary site. It has been this way for several version of CM/SMS.