Bumbi85

Jumpstation Console very laggy and high cpu usage during listing of all mobile devices / devices

Hi!

We have a problem with the ConfigurationManager Console on our jumpstation, when i try to list all devices it's very laggy and high on CPU. It takes forever for it to load up to 1000 devices.

We dont have much datat in the system yet, as it isnt in production yet. But we got the exchange connector to work last friday, and that synced about 1000 mobile devices. After that i noticed it became very slow in the console when we have to display them. On the SCCM we dont have this problem at all, just the jumpstation.

Just before i went home last friday the "lagg" had gone away, and this morning it was ok for a while aswell, but now it's slow again.

Do any off you had the same problem? Is it the ActiveSync Mobile Devices that does it?

Any tips on how to try and fix this bottleneck problem?

Sorry about that, a jumpstation for ous is a server were we install all the tools.

So a server where we can access AD, DNS, DHCP, SCCM and so on.

They are on the same network, and SQL is located on the sccm server.

I have tried and update .net to 4.6.1 as the console uses .net. Didnt help, we will try and update the server with all avaible security updates tonight.

If i filter down the list, say search for a specific name then it doesnt show any lagg, it's when im listing all devices.