nry

Network driver in boot image post Windows 10 ADK install

Hi all,

I have got SCCM 2012 SP2 installed OK, ADK 10 (the original version) installed and MDT 2013 Update 1 all running, PXE boot is working as expected however with the new boot images, I am unable to insert the network card driver that we used previously.

Our laptops need the driver available otherwise they boot and install with no network connection therefore no domain join etc. I am deploying Windows 7 Enterprise x64 SP1.

Trying to add the original driver that worked on the previous boot images fails, the error suggests an unsigned driver but it is listed as Microsoft signed - is it perhaps more that the new boot images are Windows 10 PE based and need a different driver, or should I still be able to use the old one?

There is no Windows 10 driver but I would presume this is not the right one - or should I still be using the old boot image for this deployment?

Thanks for any reply,

Chris