MadMacs77

No mouse pointer during Win 10 task sequence

Having lots of misc issues regarding Windows 10 task sequences, but I'll just take it one at a time:

I'm doing a B&C task sequence for Windows 10, and after the OS is loaded and the TS reboots to the installed OS, I have no mouse pointer. Wouldn't be an issue, except I need to move the progress dialog out of the way so I can see my cmtrace window! :)

Any ideas?

SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 CU2

Windows 10 build 1511

are you building it on hyper v virtual machines or what ? why do you need to see the cmtrace window ?

VMware VM actually

I need to see the cmtrace because I'm having lots of issues that I want to see live, instead of waiting for a build or deploy to finish to see where things are going wrong.

(no I'm not going to post the list of issues in this thread, since this thread is about one thing and one thing only :) )

the mouse is there you just can't see it, try and see.... I'm not sure exactly why the mouse pointer disappears, are you doing this on G2 (UEFI) virtual machines or legacy (BIOS) ?

the mouse is there you just can't see it, try and see.... I'm not sure exactly why the mouse pointer disappears, are you doing this on G2 (UEFI) virtual machines or legacy (BIOS) ?

Yes, exactly. It's there and we just can't see it! I used virtual machines and installing physical workstations that happen also.