tale

"Disable this task sequence on computers where it is deployed" option

Under the 'Advanced' tab on a task sequence, I've noticed the option "Disable this task sequence on computers where it is deployed."

As I can't seem to find any details about that option other then the fact it exists, I'm curious as to how System Center detects this and then disables the task sequence for the device?

Is there a way to clear it for a computer that is needing to be re-imaged after?

**Is there a way to clear it for a computer that is needing to be re-imaged after?**

That info is usually stored client side in the WMI. Youll need to use wmiexplorer on the target machine to find the class where the deployment information is stored. Once found, you can delete the entry and run a machine policy evaluation that should see the machine as "ive never run this task sequence before so will run it"