Jovin

User profile service service failed the logon

When I try to logon as a standard user, for the first time, on my Win2008 Std. server, I get an error message "The User Profile Service service failed the Logon. User Profile cannot be loaded."

I checked the event log and report’s multiple Events:

Event ID: 1530

Description: Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

Event ID: 1509

Description: Windows cannot copy file C:\Users\Default\{dafa2cb9-8e15-425a-a53a-3a41b7fde156}\ to location C:\Users\Vin\{dafa2cb9-8e15-425a-a53a-3a41b7fde156}\. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.

Event ID: 1511

Description: Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.

Event ID: 1500

Description: Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check that you are connected to the network, and that your network is functioning correctly.

Event ID: 6004

Description: The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> failed a critical notification event.

Event ID: 6001

Description: The winlogon notification subscriber <Sens> failed a notification event.

But when I log back in as domain admin, I login just fine. When I try to log in as a standard user again, I get the same “User profile cannot be loaded.” error.

Anybody else has seen this type?