anyweb

How can I use the Upgrade Task Sequence in System Center Configuration Manager (current branch) ?

Hi

i know this is old post but i have some confusion. I need to add few drivers in our upgrade task sequence. I have created the task sequence but not yet clear about how to give variables in OS installation to install drivers. imageproxy.php?img=&key=588032a05702b0f0 Only %drivers01% is enough or may i need to create multiple OS installation steps and provide variable accordingly 

02F7FA7C-B516-4B40-A7F3-10FCF4AFF3B3.jpeg

Edited by Mrin

Thank you. Yes its same but i have selected cm cache as location. 

Another question what if some model doesn’t need any drivers like SP (we have msi which applied  during post processing).whether task sequence will fail?

pretty much all computers need drivers, what makes you think the Surface Pro does not ? have you tried deploying it yet ?

Another query. If i used the settings as you suggested and used pre cache whether will it download all drivers model or will it download the required model only? I have noticed its downloading all driver models. 

6A8316D8-61A7-46EE-8366-24E128A7627E.jpeg

FEA66C42-9D0B-416C-9C5D-D65173C596F6.jpeg

58E810D2-2020-415B-8DA9-94D09C2F64BD.jpeg