Anyone going with SCCM CB on Server 2008 R2?

We are currently running SCCM 2012 R2 CU2. I'm looking to deploy Windows 10 in our environment and our Server OS standard is 2008 R2. I realize that Win10 RTM and 1115 are still supported on 2012 (and I can deploy them fine) but my understanding is next Win10 CB won't.

My questions are:

If you don’t think you’ll be able to upgrade your environment to System Center Configuration Manager in the next several months, then you’ll need to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2015 with ConfigMgr 2012 to remain in a supported configuration going forward. Subsequent releases of the Windows 10 Current Branch in 2016 and beyond will not be supported with ConfigMgr 2012.

This hotfix is needed for WSUS 4.0 to best handle the Windows 10 feature upgrades. WSUS 3.0 SP2 and unpatched WSUS 4.0 servers will be able to dish up Windows 10 security updates but not the feature upgrades. It’s time to upgrade to Server 2012 R2 if you are using WSUS 3.0 SP2 or older.

• Wait for Server 2016 and do a side-by-side migration to SCCM CB?

I leaning to waiting for Server 2016, and deploying Win 10 2015 LTSB. However, I'm curious on what everyone else is doing.