Spinner

Deploy Software Center Desktop Shortcut via GPO

Hi All,

I'm currently running SCCM 1602 with the new software centre enabled.

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to simply deploy a shortcut to all users desktop that points to the new software center to help promote it as our "App Store"

I've managed to copy the shortcut and change the icon to our logo but not having any luck with the deployment of the shortcut.

I've tried via GPO but its not working just wondering if others have done anything similar with success or can recommend a different method with the same result.

I didn't think it would be such a difficult task putting a shortcut to the new software center on all users desktops so any help would be much appreciated :)

Regards,

Spinner

Hi ,

I have the same issue, I am trying to deploy SCCM 2010 shortcut to all users desktop. I have SCCM installed on my pc and when I create the shortcut from ALL Programs-Microsoft System Center- Configuration Manager- right click on Software Center and create short cut ( I want to have this short cut pushed to all user) it is working but the icon is not showing rather just white icon.

Thanks