anyweb

How can I deploy Windows 10 with MDT 2013 Update 2 integrated with System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)

My mistake. I don't know how I missed it. It's on the H:\ for my server (which is where I should have started looking).

I do have a follow up question. On our SCCM 2007 server, the WDS install created a SMSPXEIMAGES$ share that pointed to E:\RemoteInstall\SMSIMAGES. On the SCCM Current Branch server, no SMSPXEIMAGES$ was created. I'm wondering if that was b/c I enabled PXE for my SMSPKGH$ share (H:\SMSPKGH$).

I have two DP choices in SCCM 2007 (\\sccm2007\smspxeimages$ and \\sccm2007). I'm guessing this is b/c in SCCM 2007, we configured the "ConfigMgr distribution point" and "ConfigMgr PXE services point" site system roles separately? We've always used the \\sccm2007\smspxeimages$ DP for boot images, and the other \\sccm2007 DP for software packages and OS images. 

In SCCM Current Branch, there's only the "Distribution point" site system role to configure - which has a "PXE" tab in the dialog box.  So there's only the SMSPKGH$ file share - b/c I restrict where SCCM can create package source locations on the server (no_sms_on_drive.sms files in root of all other drives).  I've confirmed my boot image has been distributed to my one DP location.

Both our SCCM 2007 and "Current Branch" setups are single site servers. We have one location so all roles are installed to just the one server in both instances.

Is there any need to create a SMSPXEIMAGES$ to point to H:\RemoteInstall\SMSImages?

Are my guesses correct regarding the differences b/t SCCM 2007 and Current Branch?

I was getting "Failed to Download Policy" error. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/charlesa_us/2015/03/11/smsts-log-showing-failed-to-download-policy-guidhere-code-0x80004005/ helped me resolve the issue. I opened Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 17 and performed option B. In the example, replace the 12345678-28EB-40E3-9959-1EFEB0453286 with the GUID found in the log from the client machine located in x:\Windows\Temp\SMSTSlog\smsts