anyweb

How can I install Windows 10 language packs offline with an MDT Integrated Task Sequence in System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)

no, default gateway is (for example) the value displayed when you type ipconfig,

so computers that are booted in different vlans (Locations), will probably have different Default Gateways

the set dynamic variables can check for the value of your default gateway and based on it do different things

to get 'default gateway' select the Add Rule dropdown then select Location from the list of options, it will prompt you to enter a default gateway

• Like 1

no, default gateway is (for example) the value displayed when you type ipconfig,

so computers that are booted in different vlans (Locations), will probably have different Default Gateways

the set dynamic variables can check for the value of your default gateway and based on it do different things

to get 'default gateway' select the Add Rule dropdown then select Location from the list of options, it will prompt you to enter a default gateway

so instead declaring variables on collections, we can read the information on certain variables and apply different type of applications/packages and also language, on a larger scale, if we use this variable "default gateway", Thanks Niall, as always!

Thanks Niall, for your response all of your post are very help-full and very knowledgeable as always.

you are welcome !

Hello Niall,

I have set the default gateway variables for bare metal installation, i have set 192.168.0.1 gateway variable for Swedish language.

the task sequence completed without any error and i ended up with English language , instead of Swedish.

i have attached the smsts logs and screen capture of my Task sequence, seeking for your guidance.

smsts.zip

post-25760-0-56262500-1472366802.png

the step (and Swedish group) works just fine see here

true.png

which means that your problem lies elsewhere, such as the apply operating system step or your unattend.xml file

cheers

niall