mohd aamir

how to check all software installed in all machine by sccm

Or, from the console Right Click the machine object and choose start > Resource Explorer. Expand Hardware and then look at Installed Applications and Installed Applications (64).

Garth has a better answer. The built-in reports is a better answer.

And what is wrong with the built-in reports?

I think he may want all software installed on all machines, listed on a single page. Dont think the built in reports have this, they have a drill down option instead.

Quite easy to do, create a query, add computername and "arpdisplayname" from the installsoftware class. Then run it. Depending on how many clients you have, it will bring back a lot of results.

I think he may want all software installed on all machines, listed on a single page. Dont think the built in reports have this, they have a drill down option instead.

Quite easy to do, create a query, add computername and "arpdisplayname" from the installsoftware class. Then run it. Depending on how many clients you have, it will bring back a lot of results.

I hate to say it but if that is the case that is in insane request. There is an average of 183 rows per computer aka 2.5 pages for each computer. soo with just 10 computers that 25 pages!

Let me give you a piece of advice.

Run and Print the report called Software registered in Add Remove Programs on a specific computer

Now look at how many pages that report is for just one computer. Show this to whom ever is looking for this report.

If they really want that then clone the report, remove the prompt and add the computer name.