mohd aamir

how to check all software installed in all machine by sccm

Hi all,

With respect to the one-liner "Use the built-in reports.": There are like 250 canned reports in SCCM, and I have yet to find a good summary of what-all they do and which are superior for what purposes.  I regularly use the "Add Remove Software" to see historically what an individual device has installed, but like the original request, I'm looking for a better report to export in CSV format what machines have what software installed into them on a collection-wide basis.

Any opinions on what reports or pre-fab queries might offer this search?

Thanks!

50 minutes ago, MES805 said:

Hi all,

With respect to the one-liner "Use the built-in reports.": There are like 250 canned reports in SCCM, and I have yet to find a good summary of what-all they do and which are superior for what purposes.  I regularly use the "Add Remove Software" to see historically what an individual device has installed, but like the original request, I'm looking for a better report to export in CSV format what machines have what software installed into them on a collection-wide basis.

Any opinions on what reports or pre-fab queries might offer this search?

Thanks!

There are a few Q there:

Here is a list of all of the report and what they display. List of reports - Configuration Manager | Microsoft Docs

Reports will show current detail, as of the last HW inventory cycle (not historical), and I hope HW inv. is set to daily too

Remember that all report can be exported to a CSV or PDF or Word or Excel. Just use the save option on the report sub menu. 

Are their other prefab reports out there, Yes. some are free, some are not or you can create your own just be carful to do it right. Keep in mind that I do work for a company that does create prefab reports and as such I can't point you to others out there.