thrqureshi

How can I establish expert task sequence

I would like to install clean. but I don't know how do you setup the following task in sccm task sequence. My friend is using a script called gather local data and process rules with customsettings.ini file but i don't know how to use it

For Non Existing Computer in AD

Show all the task sequence

Credential to use the whole process

Check computer Model (if the driver exist for that model in Sccm source directory, proceed to next step)

New Computer Number (Let me select the new computer number and check whether it is already exist or not)

Organisation unit with drop down menu

Summary before Proceed

For existing Computer in AD

Show only the specific task sequence ( if the computer was build as win 7 x86, show only task sequence win 7 x86)

Credential to use the whole process Check computer Model (if the driver exist for that model in Sccm source directory, proceed to next step)

Summary before proceed

can we install AD group membership software (which is associated with the computer number) during windows deployment

it sounds like you need to do a lot of work to understand task sequences and how they can be customized for your needs, it also sounds like you need to learn about MDT integrated UDI task sequences, i'd suggest you start looking here.