Jasper

Intel I219-LM WinPe10 Drivers

Hello, I received in a new version of an HP Laptop this week the 850G3, it has an Intel I219-LM NIC, I have tried downloading and updating my Boot image with various versions of other recommended drivers but have not been able to get this laptop to work, keeps coming up failed to find a valid network adaptor.

Anyone using this model laptop and have been able to get it to work? I have tried drivers direct from Intel site as well as the the winpe10 drivers from HP

Thanks in advance!

I am working with the HP Z240 desktop workstations, but they also have the I219-LM NIC and it has been giving me troubles. My WinPE boot images were version 6.3.9600.16384, and the new 10.0.10586.0 images are now available with the Windows 10 ADK. It's been awhile since I updated my boot images, and I've done something wrong because my clients just spin and never get a PXE bootfile anymore.

Anyway, I would suggest checking your WinPE version, and I strongly suspect that a successful upgrade from 6.3.9600 to 10.0.10586 is going to be the answer.

Had this same problem. Was using WinPe 4.0 and struggled to find a driver (did find one in the end).

I would strongly advise you look at getting winpe10 if possible. Not only did i have a battle with finding the NIC driver, i also had issues with the storage driver (which i never solved, hence moved to winpe10)

Thanks for the input I upgraded boot.wim to 10.0.10586.0 and found I was unable to import W10 drivers, turns out i had to apply a hotfix to the server "Windows6.1-KB2837108-v4-x64" located here https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/kb/3025419

After this was was able to import and update the boot image with Win 10 driver version 12.13.17.7 - E1D65x64.INF

Thanks again for your suggestions to put me on the right track.

Thanks for the input I upgraded boot.wim to 10.0.10586.0 and found I was unable to import W10 drivers, turns out i had to apply a hotfix to the server "Windows6.1-KB2837108-v4-x64" located here https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/kb/3025419

After this was was able to import and update the boot image with Win 10 driver version 12.13.17.7 - E1D65x64.INF

Thanks again for your suggestions to put me on the right track.

I had this issue with Lenovo T460 ultrabooks a few months back, and this hotfix ended up being the resolution.