Super_Noob

Forcing available deployments

I am working on a Windows 10 pilot and trying to make a deployment available for users until a certain date. At that specific date I would like the task sequence to forcefully install. I have attached a pic of my current settings. It expires and forcefully installs but it does not allow the user to install prior at their convenience. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

RK

post-31285-0-01869900-1469631347.png

Thanks Apexes, I checked that. It shows only configuration manager clients under deployment settings. I have found that it shows up under installation status and shows an option to install but when you click install nothing happens, like the install button is not functioning.

Hi there,

Make sure under deployment settings you've made the deployment available to configuration manager clients so the deployment shows up in the clients software center (you can if you want select media and PXE).

Under User experience, tick allow users to run the program independantly of assignments which if the assignment schedule is set to a future date will allow the user to click install through their software center. They should get two or 3 warnings advising them they are trying to run a OS build.

Hope that helps

Thanks