dinci5

Deploy Anniversary update (1607)

well you'll need to upgrade your hierarchy to SCCM current branch 1602 or later to support servicing or deployment of Windows 10 version 1607, it's not supported with your current setup,

so the suggested route would be to upgrade SCCM to 1511 (current branch) then upgrade that using the Service Connection Point to 1602 or 1606 current branch, and install this KB to allow WSUS to see the 1607 update

https://www.niallbrady.com/2016/08/05/update-your-configmgr-1606-sup-servers-to-deploy-the-windows-10-anniversary-update/

So the update was finally released on the 16th - I can see it in WSUS "Feature Update to Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1607, en-us" but it isn't popping up anywhere in sccm "all software updates" or "all windows 10 updates" in windows 10 servicing. Anyone else having better luck?

Niall-

Yes I saw that a while ago and looks like it was installed on 6/12/2016. I also went through the web.config manual config. I just re-did those steps from a backup copy of the file just to be safe...

did you ever solve this issue? i have the exact same problem, it says my 1511 mahcines are compliant when deploying the 1607 feature upgrade. ive used the correct langugae version but still doesnt work

Feature Update to Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1607 show up in my SCCM, but my test machine which has install Windows 10 Enterprise version 1511 did want to get this version 1607, SCCM report said this update is not required to my test machine.