frhell

OSD task sequence for adaptive BIOS/UEFI support

I don't think I understand your question. Do you mean can do steps based on if it is UEFI or not? In that case, of course it can. Use the condition Task Sequence Variable '_SMSTSBootUEFI' equals 'True' and that will only run if you have booted to UEIF and 'False' if you have not.

If that is not what you have asked, let me know and im sure we can work something out.

I don't think I understand your question. Do you mean can do steps based on if it is UEFI or not? In that case, of course it can. Use the condition Task Sequence Variable '_SMSTSBootUEFI' equals 'True' and that will only run if you have booted to UEIF and 'False' if you have not.

If that is not what you have asked, let me know and im sure we can work something out.

If i have to deployed OS on BIOS & UEFI machine, can i use a unique task sequence...then with variable SMSTSBootUefi=1 i must partition disk with GPT, otherwise i must initialize disk with MBR, correct?
Sorry for my bad english :)