clarkey2r

Task Sequences Keep Failing

Hi

I've got 2 different task sequences that are both failing with Message ID 11170. I have a fresh vanilla Windows 10 Pro deployment ts and an in-place upgrade (from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro) ts. In both scenarios, both install the os, complete any installs that are required and both reboot back to the logon screen. You can login to them any everything looks good. I've attached 2 screen shots show the deployment status and I can upload any logs files required.

I've done a fair bit of searching and so far turned up nothing relevant. Has anyone seen this before?

Any help is much appreciated.

post-3148-0-69492400-1474621607.jpg

post-3148-0-14907400-1474621614.jpg

What step do you have after Upgrade or Install Operating System? base on the test2_smsts.log:
Successfully completed the action (Upgrade Operating System) with the exit win32 code 0,

"Expand a string: smsboot.exe /target:WinPE.,

"A valid boot image ID must be present in order to boot into WinPE"

Seems it try to boot to winpe after install/upgrade operating system. So can you double check you "Restart Computer" step? It should be set "restart to operating system", not "restart to winpe"