surfincow

Configure Group Policy and Security Settings, but allow users to change

Question

Hello,

In somewhat of an odd situation. We have a group of users who do some unique work and need to be able to modify any and all settings on their Windows 10 computer. Group Policy will allow us to set the correct security settings, however, this will prevent the users from being able to change them on their own if needed. Ideally it would be nice to handle this via group policy but I don't think that's going to work. I've checked around about methods to export GPO's and import them as local policies but the results don't seem to be that great.

Other options we've considered is delegating GPO modification abilities to the users however as there are many, there would need to be many GPO's which would be quite silly. Also as they will work in environments where network may not be available, being able to VPN and make the needed changes isnt really possible.

So I guess I'm wondering what if any idea's anyone has on how to do it.

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet