Config_Mgr_noob

Win 10 Servicing - All language updates downloaded

Hello everyone,

I just recently started configuring my sccm for WIN 10 servicing. As I began to download updates and upgrades from Microsoft, the downloads began to pull down all languages for both the feature and Upgrade patches for Windows 10. I checked on the language configuration within the SUP and only English was ticked. I went to WSUS console and noticed that in here all languages were ticked. I made the changes to only have English ticked and resynced my Windows 10 Updates. Unfortunately, all languages are still being displayed.

Is there any way I can delete/remove all non-required updates with different languages from SCCM? I have already ran the "Server Cleanup Wizard" at the WSUS console level and resynced but still no avail. Am I missing something here on how to remove unwanted updates from SCCM console? This can be inefficient when trying to create Servicing Plans to apply only particular updates i.e. Enterprise and English only updates.

post-22069-0-56477900-1486559202.png

post-22069-0-49201200-1486559257.png

post-22069-0-38301100-1486559261.png

they are not downloaded, look at the download column, the list of updates in the configmgr console is just an index of those that are available so no problem, you can customize the servicing plan to look for the language you want, eg: Feature update to Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1607, en-us

they are not downloaded, look at the download column, the list of updates in the configmgr console is just an index of those that are available so no problem, you can customize the servicing plan to look for the language you want, eg: Feature update to Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1607, en-us

I feel like Anyweb (Niall) should have some sort of brain dump where by I can absorb all his SCCM info :) All good stuff.

• Like 1