dmuro

PXE boot to UEFI Surace Pro 4

This is the first time I am trying to boot to a UEFI device. I have Server 2008 Standard with WDS, MDT 2013 Update 2, and WADK - Windows 10. DHCP is also setup on this server. IP Helper has been setup on the switch to this server also. After some research I see that I need to configure 067 Bootfile Name to SMSBoot\x64\wdsmgfw.efi. This file did not exist on my server. When I tried to PXE boot to the server by pressing the Vol - and Power buttons, it would download bootmgfw.efi and then just go to a blank blue screen. I then copied wdsmgfw.efi from a 2012 server from another department and renamed it bootmgfw.efi and put it in \RemoteInstall\Boot\x64 folder. Now when I PXE boot, it tries to connect to the WDS server but never continues (I attached picture). I also have 066 Boot Server Host Name pointing to the WDS server and 060 PXEClient configured. Can you please give me some suggestions?

post-36036-0-59375200-1488322160.jpg