Running into an issue that I cannot wrap my head around. We recently switched from HTTPS to HTTP and now clients will not talk to remote MPs or DPs on Secondary Sites. Talking back to MP on Stand Alone Primary works fine. I have revoked certs from CA and removed certs from servers but all of my Secondary sites are having issues with MPs and DPs (no PXE Boot Filename Received). Also removed Secondary Site, WDS, WSUS, all prereqs and reinstalled. Tried PXE booting to WDS + MDT 2013 and that works, but once SCCM PXE boot is turned on, I get the error. Boot images are distributed to DPs and Task Sequences have correct boot image assigned.

Has anyone run into this type of problem before?

Everything looks fine the mpsetup.log and mpcontrol.log files.

MPControl.log

STATMSG: ID=5460 SEV=I LEV=M SOURCE="SMS Server" COMP="SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER" SYS=KEL-APPS.******.****** SITE=KEL PID=2840 TID=5188 GMTDATE=Mon Mar 13 16:23:37.001 2017 ISTR0="" ISTR1="" ISTR2="" ISTR3="" ISTR4="" ISTR5="" ISTR6="" ISTR7="" ISTR8="" ISTR9="" NUMATTRS=0

Successfully performed Management Point availability check against local computer.

Applied D:P(A;CIOI;GA;;;SY)(A;CIOI;GA;;;BA)(A;CIOI;GR;;;LS)(A;CIOI;GR;;;S-1-5-17) to folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\Client

SSL is not enabled.

Call to HttpSendRequestSync succeeded for port 80 with status code 200, text: OK

Sent summary record of SMS Management Point on ["Display=\\KEL-APPS.******.******\"]MSWNET:["SMS_SITE=KEL"]\\KEL-APPS.******.******\ to \\KEL-APPS.******.******\SMS_KEL\inboxes\sitestat.box\7d1dtt14.SUM, Availability 0, 733641724 KB total disk space , 681200880 KB free disk space, installation state 0.

Http test request succeeded.

STATMSG: ID=5460 SEV=I LEV=M SOURCE="SMS Server" COMP="SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER" SYS=KEL-APPS.******.****** SITE=KEL PID=2840 TID=5188 GMTDATE=Mon Mar 13 16:28:37.013 2017 ISTR0="" ISTR1="" ISTR2="" ISTR3="" ISTR4="" ISTR5="" ISTR6="" ISTR7="" ISTR8="" ISTR9="" NUMATTRS=0

Successfully performed Management Point availability check against local computer.    SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER    3/13/2017 12:28:37 PM    5188 (0x1444)